Processing Your Order
- Our current order processing time is 1-2 weeks for in-stock items. Out of stock items may take take 3-4 weeks, please email me to learn the current turnaround time for made to order items. If rush shipping is needed I will accommodate if possible. Items will always be shipped as soon as possible.
- This excludes Saturdays, Sundays, and certain Holidays.
- Items that need sizing and/or adjustments may take an extra 1-2 weeks to process.
- Custom item creation time will vary, if you have a specific date you need the item by please let us know via email so we can confirm it is possible. Typical custom jobs take 4 weeks from the time a down payment is placed. This can vary due to holidays and other circumstances.
- At this time we are only shipping within the United States. Please email us if you are outside the United States and are interested in ordering.
Shipping Your Order
- We offer free shipping within the continental US on all orders. Please note processing time does not include shipping time.
- Our default carrier is USPS.
- Return postage is not pre-paid at this time.
- For your security, high value orders may require a signature upon delivery. If you can’t be available to sign for your package, please be sure that an adult who is authorized to sign for your package will be available at the designated shipping address.
- For security reasons, we ship to street addresses only, not to PO Boxes or similar addresses.
- You’ll receive an email notification the day your order has been shipped with a confirmation of shipment and a tracking number.
- In the event that your order can’t be shipped, we’ll contact you within 2 business days to let you know why your shipment has been held up.
Tracking Your Order
We will send out an email notification with a confirmation of shipment and a tracking number when your order is processed. This will give you the ability to track your order until it reaches you or your recipient’s doorstep. Please be advised that depending on your inbox’s security settings, our confirmation e-mail may be received as SPAM. Check your ‘SPAM’ or ‘Junk’ mail inbox periodically.
We are confident that you will be happy with your order here at Kate Furman Jewelry! If you are not 100% satisfied, you can exchange or return your item(s) within 15 days of your package being delivered. (Exchanges and returns must be in the same condition you received them in.) Customized or custom orders are not exchangeable or returnable.
- Please start by emailing us with the issue as well as your order number and let us know whether you would like to return or exchange your order.
- We will provide you with an address to ship your item to. Sorry, at this time we do not offer shipping paid exchanges.
- Once we inspect the items, we will provide you a shopping code in the amount of your returned order or will refund you.
- We do not accept exchanges on custom items.
- Upon arrival, inspect your shipment carefully. If there is any damage, please contact us immediately.
- Kate Furman Jewelry will refuse items returned for exchange in damaged condition OR reduce the exchange amount by 50%.
- To qualify for an exchange or return, all returned products must be returned in their original, unaltered packaging.
- Orders may be canceled before they are shipped for full refund. Custom orders can be canceled for full refund up until the work begins on the item. After that exchanges or refunds are not available.
Kate Furman Jewelry does take custom order requests. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request. We reserve the right to refuse custom work. We do require a down payment to begin any item.
Wholesale:We do provie wholesale work for select clients. Please email us for prices and information. Thank you!
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or Sign up for wholesale.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
-To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
-To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
-To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
-To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
-To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
-To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel by clicking the “My Account” link at the top of the page and going to the ‘Settings’ tab.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also read our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on May 13, 2015
Terms of Service (“Agreement”):
This Agreement was last modified on May 13, 2015.
Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using http://www.katefurman.com (“the Site”) operated by Kate Furman Jewelry (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://www.katefurman.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Kate Furman Jewelry and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Kate Furman Jewelry.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Carolina, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.