How to choose the perfect wedding band for your man
-Bring your man into my studio. You can schedule a complimentary custom appointment which links directly to my calendar. If you are not local, I have virtual appointments also available!
- I will take 2 measurements of his ring finger. The first is his ring size, and the second is what width of band works for him. Typically, men’s rings are between 6-10 mm wide.
- We will look at images and examples of rings I have made, or we can brainstorm something totally new! We will look at textures, designs, shapes, metal color and metal type. I typically make men’s rings in sterling silver, 14k or 18k yellow, rose or white gold or Palladium. Your preference and budget play a role here.
- I will sketch our design ideas on paper to make sure we are on the same page.
- Depending on the design, I will most likely hand carve a wax model of the ring. You can preview it in person during another appointment or via videos and images I email you.
- I quote the final price (which is based on the weight and type of metal), and you pay a 50% deposit.
- The ring is cast or fabricated into metal and polished. It can be shiny, matte, oxidized or more!
- You man tries it on to check the fit, and he is ready to tie the knot!
How to Buy an Engagement Ring for the Alternative Bride
Are you ready to propose but lost when it comes to picking out the perfect ring for your unique partner? Let me help!
Get my free guide on How to Buy an Engagement Ring by signing up below.
We will cover style, budget, picking a stone, picking a metal and final details! This guide will make you prepared for one of the most special purchases in your life.